Titan PC suite won't start

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Michiel3000

Titan PC suite won't start

Postby Michiel3000 » 01 Dec 2019, 22:43

The titan PC suite won't start on my PC anymore, same problem for titan mobile, titan one... I started titan mobile, the software said it couldn't start a session. When I restart, the software keeps starting up. The titan engine won't start which is probably the problem. Currently running version 11.4.

I had this problem as well for about a month ago, but removing the SHUTDOWN.d4b file solved the problem. However this time there was no SHUTDOWN.d4b file in my directory (hidden files is turned on). I already reinstalled the software while removing all files, but now it seems like the sotware isn't installed correctly: in "c:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Avolites/" is only a folder "Icon Library" and "Titan Mobile", if I remember correctly there should be folders with the installed versions of titan as well? I also tried to shutdown firewall, but that doesn't help either.

Has anyone an idea how to solve this, can I force the titan engine to start somewhere?

Thanks in advance,
Michiel
Bruno Costa

Re: Titan PC suite won't start

Postby Bruno Costa » 02 Sep 2020, 01:59

Hi,

I have the same problem now.

Any help?

Regards
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 02 Sep 2020, 08:48

If you haven't already please see the following Titan Troubleshooting guides:

Titan: Grey Pulsing Screen

and particularly:

Intel Command Center Service Prevents Titan from starting

Chances are it is the latter and disabling the Intel Command Center Service will fix.
Константин

Postby Константин » 03 Sep 2020, 04:44

Спасибо! Не запускался Т1. Перепробовал всё, что вы тут предлагали. Помогло только последнее: отключение службы Intel(R) Graphics Command Center Service.
Jedrae

Postby Jedrae » 15 Sep 2020, 09:37

Константин wrote:Спасибо! Не запускался Т1. Перепробовал всё, что вы тут предлагали. Помогло только последнее: отключение службы Intel(R) Graphics Command Center Service.

I cannot find this services on my computer. im having the same problem. I dont have Intel(R) Graphics Command Center Service also...