Titan Simulator Capture Visualiser Crashing

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Utilikiltarian

Titan Simulator Capture Visualiser Crashing

Postby Utilikiltarian » 25 Mar 2019, 00:09

Been trying to solve this for a while, everything else works with Titan Simulator. But when I start up Visualiser within the simulator, there is a moment of lag, the fixtures load within the stage (I can resize the window for a moment also) then everything crashes.
The system I am currently running is as follows;

Windows 10 x64
Intel core i7-6700 4 core (up to date and re installed)
Geforce GTX 980M (up to date and also re installed)
16 G Ram
1920 x 1080 x 60 Hertz

Items that are turned on and updated, and re installed;
Direct 3D (last update)
.Net Framework 3.5
.Net Framework 4.7 Advanced Services
Legacy Components

uninstalled and re installed Titan Simulator and that didn't help either.

Ran Driver Easy to update just about everything to make sure everything was up to date, and also another program to run and check everything else on the computer to make sure everything else was working.

Only thing i haven't done is uninstall and reinstall C++
If there is any other input to what i can do here please could anyone give me some helpful feedback. :cry:
Gregory

Re: Titan Simulator Capture Visualiser Crashing

Postby Gregory » 25 Mar 2019, 16:33

It is possible your computer has an option to run applications using the GTX 980M or using integrated Intel graphics, the former is used for graphically intensive operations and the latter is used to save power. If you have this you will probably need to go into your graphics card settings to select which graphics card is used for the Titan Simulator application. There is also often an option in the right-click menu of the application or shortcut that allows you to select this each time you run it.

See the following articles for details:
NVIDIA
AMD