profiles

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Karat

profiles

Postby Karat » 02 Feb 2019, 11:47

Hi we've downloaded the equinox fusion 120 profile from the website but it still doesn't appear as a fixture when we try to patch. We are using titan one v11.1. Your urgent attention on this would be appreciated as we're currently on an install and running out of time to get this sorted
niclights
The eManual

Re: profiles

Postby niclights » 02 Feb 2019, 12:51

Hello,

The closest match I can find in the personality library for 'equinox fusion 120' at the moment is 'Prolight' 'Equinox Fusion 120 Zoom' and 'Prolight' 'Equinox Fusion 120 Zoom MKII', each with two modes ('8 DMX' and '16 DMX'). These are effectively identical in terms of control.

I have tested by installing the latest library and patching in a new show and, as far as I can see, both modes of both fixtures patch ok, automatically appear in the integrated Capture Visualiser and seem to work as expected.

I would be surprised if you didn't already have these fixtures as they have been in the library for some time now but please ensure that you have installed the correct library. Currently individual personality files are not supported. You should use the appropriate installer - instructions and links can be found on the Download page of the personality website here. For Titan you need the 'Titan Fixture Library'. After it has finished downloading, launch the .exe file and follow the prompts to complete the installation. If Titan is already running you may need to close and relaunch after the installation is complete.