Cue List Flash and scroll function

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

htevents

Cue List Flash and scroll function

Postby htevents » 19 Nov 2018, 16:31

I want to create a cue list with strobe functions for my fixtures. Cue 1 is all random strobe, cue 2 is all strobe, cue 3 is mac 101 random strobe and cue 4 is mac 101 strobe.
What I want is to be able to scroll down (and after the last cue, jump to the first) thrue the list with the blue Swop button and flash that selected cue when pressing the Flash button.
I can do this with a Chamsys and with a Hog 3, but I can't figure out how to do this with the Titan software. Please help!
niclights
The eManual

Re: Cue List Flash and scroll function

Postby niclights » 19 Nov 2018, 17:18

My initial thought was to setup a key profile where the blue key is 'Next Cue +' and the grey key is 'Flash'. However, it looks like 'Next Cue +' doesn't loop at the moment. I think it probably should follow the loop setting so will put that in as a suggestion for improvement in a future version but for now you should be able to achieve much the same thing with 'Go' on the blue key instead.
sideshowbond

Re: Cue List Flash and scroll function

Postby sideshowbond » 19 Nov 2018, 21:24

2 ways to achieve this:
- record every cue as a key frame shape, set shape size on fader for the cuelist
- autoload mode 2 playbacks in your cuelist (record every cue as a standalone playback and autoload). Can't remember if you need to set shape size to fader as well this way

Both work with blue button as Go and grey button as Flash.

What you know from Chamsys and Hog (and which is common on MA too) with cuelists that release and resume at the cue it's been on doesn't work on Avo but has been requested more than once.