Remote app

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Andylights

Remote app

Postby Andylights » 10 Nov 2018, 14:36

Remote app won’t see Titan one a real pain, does any one know how to fix, tried everything I think, wifi on and connected, Evan tried wifi hotspot, also firmware I’d flagged up for updat on start up of Titan one could that be the problem? Thank you
Andylights

Re: Remote app

Postby Andylights » 10 Nov 2018, 16:42

Andylights wrote:Remote app won’t see Titan one a real pain, does any one know how to fix, tried everything I think, wifi on and connected, Evan tried wifi hotspot, also firmware has flagged up for update on start up of Titan one could that be the problem? Thank you
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 10 Nov 2018, 16:58

Hi,

what is 'everything' that you have tried?

- make sure the remote has the same version as Titan
- try to ping your mobile device from the computer Titan is running at - if this doesn't work then there is a network issue (e.g. conflicting or wrong addresses)
- disable firewall and antivirus (for tests - if this helps add some exceptions for Titan)

S.
Andylights

Postby Andylights » 11 Nov 2018, 12:37

Sorted it, I connected the Titan one to my mobile broadband by wifi first then my iPhone to same mobile broadband, then after starting remote app it finally sees Titan One, I was using my iPhone as wifi hotspot which didn’t work, thanks reply... Andylights
Kully

Postby Kully » 12 Nov 2018, 12:39

I would strongly recommend using a private wireless LAN that is not connected to the Internet to avoid potential networking issues.