Titan One COPY Cues V11

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

EandresTCMA

Titan One COPY Cues V11

Postby EandresTCMA » 29 Aug 2018, 17:08

Hello everyone,

Need your help with a bit of a change that happened after updating to Version 11. In prior versions, I could fire up a fader containing a complete Cue list, and if there was the need to add a cue between cues, all that was needed was to press the COPY key on my Titan Mobile, highlight the cue or cues to be copied with the mouse (the cue or cues would highlight in red) and then using the mouse position the mouse cursor between the existing cues and left click. The new cue or cues would appear below the leading cue, example Cue 5, and they would become Cue 5, 5.1, 5.2 etc.
But with Version 11, I do the same, press Copy, select and highlight the cue (s), and try to insert them where I need them, but this time it does not work. I can only complete the copy command if i drop the cue (s) after the last cue in the end of the list, or if I drop them in another fader.
Did I missed something with the new update??? The only choices I get are: Select a handle to copy onto., with softkey choices: Insert After; Copy legends; Copy Tracked Values.

Any help will be very much welcomed. I use the copy key to save me time and speed up the programming/ recording of cues for theatrical plays, musical shows and all sorts of events.

Thank you all .

Edd
niclights
The eManual

Re: Titan One COPY Cues V11

Postby niclights » 29 Aug 2018, 18:05

As far as I can see it still works the way you describe. Testing with v11.0 in playback view COPY, select source cue(s), select target cue = source cues are inserted after the target cue.
EandresTCMA

Re: Titan One COPY Cues V11

Postby EandresTCMA » 30 Aug 2018, 14:16

niclights wrote:As far as I can see it still works the way you describe. Testing with v11.0 in playback view COPY, select source cue(s), select target cue = source cues are inserted after the target cue.

Hi niclights, thank you for you reply and shining some light into the matter. And EUREKA ! I got it! Although I must say, it worked differently on prior versions.

While the syntax to copy is the same, press COPY key, select (highlight) source cue(s) , select target cue(s) ...-the selecting of the target cue method has changed! Before I would just hover the mouse pointer over the cue number cell, click on it, and the new cue would drop in place. Now, the cell or space holding the cue LEGEND (essentially the cue name/number) must be clicked on for the action to complete.

Thank you again !!! :D :D