Cameo Hydrabeam 400RGBW individual control

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

JRechnagel

Cameo Hydrabeam 400RGBW individual control

Postby JRechnagel » 28 Jul 2018, 16:46

Hello - new to this forum (and actually also on the Avolites controller/software), hope you can help me.

I'm running different fixtures on my Titan One and have a question to the Camo Hydrabeam 400RGBW. My wish is to control each of the 4 lamps individually. Is this possible?

Example: I would like each lamp to point precisely on a mirror ball - so I need to adjust the pan/tilt seperately.

Thanks in advance

/Johnny
niclights
The eManual

Re: Cameo Hydrabeam 400RGBW individual control

Postby niclights » 28 Jul 2018, 17:10

Yes. Assuming you are using them in the 19, 32 or 56 channel modes you can access the individual controls either by selecting the relevant head number at the top of the attribute editor after selecting the fixture(s), by unfolding the fixture(s) and selecting the required head from the resulting handles or numerically with the syntax x.y where x is the user number and y is the head number (if the fixture(s) are already selected you can just use .y).
JRechnagel

Re: Cameo Hydrabeam 400RGBW individual control

Postby JRechnagel » 28 Jul 2018, 17:43

niclights wrote:Yes. Assuming you are using them in the 19, 32 or 56 channel modes you can access the individual controls either by selecting the relevant head number at the top of the attribute editor after selecting the fixture(s), by unfolding the fixture(s) and selecting the required head from the resulting handles or numerically with the syntax x.y where x is the user number and y is the head number (if the fixture(s) are already selected you can just use .y).

THANK YOU very much - several hours of searching and trying has been solved in a few minutes :) :)