Static playbacks and executors on Titan one

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

djsky

Static playbacks and executors on Titan one

Postby djsky » 10 Mar 2018, 20:58

I go to “open workspace window” then “static playbacks” and it opens up.

But how can I fire static playbacks from Titan one?
Gregory

Re: Static playbacks and executors on Titan one

Postby Gregory » 10 Mar 2018, 21:29

That workspace window is only intended as a view for consoles which have those physical faders and buttons. Pressing the displays will open the Playback View to display further information about the playbacks stored there. The Playbacks workspace window might work better for you.
djsky

Postby djsky » 10 Mar 2018, 21:37

Yeah, I use the static playbacks on my quartz desk, but would be good to be able to fire them from within titan one aswell.

I do tend to copy the static playbacks to the regular “playbacks” slots, but sometimes forget to make changes to both locations for either quartz or Titan one use.

What also would be good, in order to help solve the above issue, Is if playbacks could be “duplicated” ... for instance a single cue referenced several times (either on different pages or static playbacks, and even faders) so that a change to one of them affects ALL of them.
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 10 Mar 2018, 21:49

You can Link copy a playback, the linked copies will contain the same attribute values and updating the values of one will update the other. However these are not complete duplicates as timings and options are separate.