Extra page while unfolded problem

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Johanvh

Extra page while unfolded problem

Postby Johanvh » 16 Feb 2018, 11:09

I had a chase with 10 cues. When I unfold this chase, each fader represent a cue.
When I want to add an additional cue (cue 11) it is not possible to go to page 2 and put the 11th cue.
I used a workaround to solve this: I inserted a cue between 9 and 10 and then automatically page 2 was created.
Did I missed something that I cannot put the 11th cue directly on page 2?
niclights
The eManual

Re: Extra page while unfolded problem

Postby niclights » 16 Feb 2018, 11:26

I can't reproduce this. If I create a 10-step chase and unfold I can select the next page.
Johanvh

Postby Johanvh » 16 Feb 2018, 12:30

When I unfolded 2 different chases I had for both chases on the 4th and 10th fader other chases, I think but I'm not sure like subchases within a chase.
I removed this subchases and now I have the pagenumbers displayed on the left. Before I had only page 1. Seems problem is solved.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 16 Feb 2018, 14:51

You can't have subchases. However, I think what you mean is that there were active playbacks on some of the fader handles when you unfolded. Assuming page mode is in 'always hold' (default) then it is possible to get in a situation where, if there are active fader handles and a chase is unfolded such that it occupies exactly the number of remaining available (ie. empty or inactive) fader handles then it will not show additional pages. I think this is quite rare but I will enter it in the system. Note that you can append steps to chases without unfolding by pressing record/<select chase handle>/<select chase handle.