Lights not showing up in capture visualizer in existing show file

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

justincap

Lights not showing up in capture visualizer in existing show file

Postby justincap » 07 Dec 2017, 03:07

Adding lights to an existing show and they are not showing up in capture visualizer. If i start a new show and patch them, the lights show up in the visualizer, but i need them in my existing show. The lights are Chauvet rogue hybrid rs1. tried repatching and tried to fixture exchange them for themselves and still nothing. Is there anything else i can do?
thanks
niclights
The eManual

Re: Lights not showing up in capture visualizer in existing show file

Postby niclights » 07 Dec 2017, 11:05

I cannot find a fixture called 'rogue hybrid rs1'. Did you mean the Chauvet Rogue RH1 Hybrid?

You should be able to use the update personality function for this (PATCH/[Edit Fixtures]/[Update Personality]/[Rogue RH1 Hybrid]).

If the fixtures still don't appear in Capture after updating try patching another instance of the fixture while the Capture window is open. You can then delete the extra fixture.
justincap

Postby justincap » 07 Dec 2017, 17:47

Sorry about the fixture name, the are Chauvet Rogue RH1 Hybrid. Console says updates available. Tried adding a new fixture with visualizer open and still nothing. Like I said, if I start a new showfile and add the fixtures first, they show up. just not in my existing show file.
clublights

Postby clublights » 08 Dec 2017, 05:32

known bug in capture .. if you open the capture vis.. and do anything inside it then close it and try to patch a fixture they do not appear. you can "dummy patch" a fixture with the capture window open and all of them will appear ( you can then delete the dummy fixture) or you can open capture settings and wipe the capture show restarting it from the start ( all fixtures in a line )