Beginners' training needed!

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Radders

Beginners' training needed!

Postby Radders » 02 Aug 2017, 22:45

We have purchased the Titan One dongle and an appropriate spec laptop, ready to start using the software to control lighting at a school and local am dram theatre.

However, having never used Avolites software before, I am wondering the best way to get the training needed to use the software and am thinking that doing this face-to-face with someone would be much easier than trying to work through a very big manual! I don’t particularly need to know about using the software for moving heads at this stage (although I will in the future), we just have a mixture of LED and standard lamps at the two venues.

Please can someone advise me on the best course of action – training courses etc. that would be the most suitable and, if possible, if there are any local users of the software close to me (Shrewsbury, UK) that I could possible also contact to get help from/visit?

Thank you.
Gregory

Re: Beginners' training needed!

Postby Gregory » 03 Aug 2017, 00:30

From Avolites directly you can either get training in London or see if there is a masterclass coming up in your area. Online you can check out the webinars, Titan tutorial videos on YouTube and Avolites Programmers and Users group on Facebook. For announcements including forthcoming masterclass dates follow Avolites on Facebook.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 03 Aug 2017, 15:54

Also, in case you are from a country different from the UK, it is worth checking with you local distributor for additional trainings, litrature, videos and assistance.
Radders

Postby Radders » 10 Aug 2017, 17:07

Thanks, masterclass booked!