TitanonPC V10.1 Assistance Required

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Thomas.Brawn

TitanonPC V10.1 Assistance Required

Postby Thomas.Brawn » 27 Jul 2017, 19:51

I recently attended a training session where Rebbecca Harding was using a TitanonPC suite to run the course.

I really enjoyed the training course and want to get into the titan software and learn a bit more about it by getting hands on, so I downloaded it onto my Surface Pro 4.

This Surface pro 4 has the following spec-
- Intel(R) Core(TM) I7-6650U CPU@2.20Ghz
- 8.00GB Ram
- Running 64-Bit Windows 10
- 256gb SSD Drive with 40gb Available.

According to the software installation guide this meets the "Ideal" requirements, however when I finished downloaded and opened up the Titan Simulator, I get the option to choose the desk I would like to use, I picked the Quartz, and then it opens up Titan one, but freezes on a white screen. The Actual virtual desk seems to open fine, but none of the other bits of software seem to work.

Please can anyone tell me how to fix this as I would really like to start creating virtual shows and working with this software before I think of purchasing an Avolites desk.

thanks

Tom
Gregory

Re: TitanonPC V10.1 Assistance Required

Postby Gregory » 01 Aug 2017, 18:47

I cannot see any obvious reason why the software is failing to run on your computer, I know that it has run in the past on other Surface Pro machines. I would probably start by double checking that both Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 4.5 or later are installed correctly and check that your graphics drivers are up-to-date. Also check if there is a shutdown file which it will attempt to load when starting up. The file can be found in Windows Explorer by typing %appdata%\Avolites\Titan\10.1.96.5 in the address bar, alternatively browse to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Avolites\Titan\10.1.96.5 replacing <username> with the name of your user account. The file to delete is called SHUTDOWN.d4b, once you have done so, please restart the software.
slinso1

Postby slinso1 » 05 Jan 2018, 09:16

Thomas.Brawn wrote:I recently attended a training session where Rebbecca Harding was using a TitanonPC suite to run the course.

I really enjoyed the training course and want to get into the titan software and learn a bit more about it by getting hands on, so I downloaded it onto my Surface Pro 4.

This Surface pro 4 has the following spec-
- Intel(R) Core(TM) I7-6650U CPU@2.20Ghz
- 8.00GB Ram
- Running 64-Bit Windows 10
- 256gb SSD Drive with 40gb Available.

According to the software installation guide this meets the "Ideal" requirements, however when I finished downloaded and opened up the Titan Simulator, I get the option to choose the desk I would like to use, I picked the Quartz, and then it opens up Titan one, but freezes on a white screen. The Actual virtual desk seems to open fine, but none of the other bits of software seem to work.

Please can anyone tell me how to fix this as I would really like to start creating virtual shows and working with this software before I think of purchasing an Avolites desk.

thanks

Tom

Tom I got the same issue! but i don`t know also whats wrong...
clublights

Postby clublights » 30 Jan 2018, 00:18

disable any and all anti virus and reinstall the PC suite