Chauvet Colorado Batten 72 visualizer issue

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

jasontaylormedia

Chauvet Colorado Batten 72 visualizer issue

Postby jasontaylormedia » 22 Jul 2017, 23:14

I cannot see my Chauvet Colorado Batten 72's in the Capture visualizer. Any ideas on how to fix this? Is there a way to add some generic leds that fit the same address setup and put them side by side to create a 3-cell setup like the Batten 72 will be?
niclights
The eManual

Re: Chauvet Colorado Batten 72 visualizer issue

Postby niclights » 23 Jul 2017, 10:15

Hello,

I have tested this from a new show and as far as I can see it is working correctly in Capture. When patching fixtures appear for all modes in the integrated Capture and seem to simulate as expected. Please ensure you have installed the latest library and that you are using the latest version of the personality.
jasontaylormedia

Postby jasontaylormedia » 27 Jul 2017, 02:35

Hey i didn't get the virtual light to ever work. In the patch view it didn't have a check mark on capture either. However, I did find a generic led batten that matches the dmx values and is working just fine. I see no reason to switch now..?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 27 Jul 2017, 12:07

If you are happy with the generic batten then of course use that. The only difference in this case will be accuracy in the beam angle and power.

If the Chauvet COLORado Batten 72 does not appear with the Capture check mark in patch view this suggests the your library and/or the personality in the show is not up-to-date. After installing the latest library you can update personalities in shows via PATCH/[Edit Fixtures]/[Update Personality].