Postby Tanapat » 01 Jun 2017, 12:05

Hello everyone.

Can I use titan one with artnet (MK2)?

How can I setting on control?

Thank you.
Gregory

Re: Titan one

Postby Gregory » 01 Jun 2017, 14:17

Yes you can use Art-Net with TitanOne, to assign your output press the System button and press the DMX Settings softkey. In the DMX Settings window available outputs are shown on the left and outputs are assigned to lines on the right. The only line that will function for TitanOne is line 1 although you can assign multiple outputs to the same line e.g. outputting to the physical DMX (DMX Output A) and to Art-Net at the same time. A broadcast Art-Net node is shown by default on the left along with any Art-Net nodes detected on the network, once a Art-Net node has been assigned you can modify settings, including the destination IP address, by pressing the cog icon on the right. There is also a cog icon on the Art-Net category on the left which shows the global Art-Net settings including which network adapters it sends on and whether it sends continuously or only when values are changing.
Tanapat

Postby Tanapat » 02 Jun 2017, 08:44

thank you so much for your reply.

I have more question about Titan one for you.

Can I use other Line on Artnet MK2 ( line 2 through line 8) ?

I hope you understand me.

best regards.
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 02 Jun 2017, 11:32

No, TitanOne will only allow you to use one line, hence the name, and this must be Line 1. You can either try to use smaller modes for your fixtures, pair fixtures up or consider upgrading to a Titan Mobile which can do up to 16 universes using Art-Net.
Tanapat

Postby Tanapat » 02 Jun 2017, 12:20

Thank you for your reply,

That" s a good information for me.

It"s very useful.

Thank you very much.