Unable to license "Please ensure that the correct console type has been selected" message

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

arsany1997

Unable to license "Please ensure that the correct console type has been selected" message

Postby arsany1997 » 24 Mar 2017, 10:17

i have a proplem while trying to request the license for my console !!
when i submit the forum for the request it notices me that !
(Console information does not match Computer Key. Please ensure that the correct console type has been selected) !!
and i dont understand what its mean !!
please help me as fast as you see this messege !!!
Gregory

Re: Unable to license "Please ensure that the correct console type has been selected" message

Postby Gregory » 24 Mar 2017, 18:10

This could be because the firmware of the TitanOne is not up-to-date. To check and fix this:
  1. Open USB EXpert Console from the Start Menu.
  2. If nothing shows up in the Connected Panels list go to Tools > Acw Service > Start.
  3. If the TitanOne is up-to-date it will be shown with a green USB icon, otherwise in the Service tab it will appear in the Auto Update list.
  4. To update it, press the Update Now button.
  5. After this has been done restart the TitanOne software and export a new token file to submit to the website.
schleinn

Re: Unable to license "Please ensure that the correct console type has been selected" message

Postby schleinn » 06 Apr 2017, 09:28

Hello,

I got the same problem. and i checked in the USB expert console, and the USB icon was green.
There was no Update button in the service tab.
I even used the repair USB button.