Constant licence requests and changing keys

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

alaistair.deacon

Constant licence requests and changing keys

Postby alaistair.deacon » 08 Mar 2017, 22:48

There is a similar thread on constantly requesting licence keys at startup - although not sure that was fully answered. I have a similar - but slightly different issue.
Every few times I start up Titan One, it takes ages on the startup screen, then if I kill and re-start, it asks for a new licence.
Unfortunately, it won't take the previous licence file?

I need to regenerate a token, which seems different every time, then go on-line and re-request a new key, and then import that.

However - when it happens again, it won't take the previous key, and I need to start again.

Unfortunately, this is used to control our church's auditorium lighting by various groups, so I am getting called out several times/week to get this sorted (as the volunteers don't know how to go through this whole thing).

It's befome a real pain....is there anything that can be done? Why is it losing it's licence key all the time? Why does it create a new token every time so I need to start registration over an over?

Thanks.
icke_siegen

Re: Constant licence requests and changing keys

Postby icke_siegen » 09 Mar 2017, 07:16

It might be a few things: time always changing (for whatever reason - internet time in win 10 might be the culprit), or some hardware issue (removable drive of some sort, detachable keyboard)

In order to sort this out, please be in touch with [titanlicensing at avolites dot com]. You will need the token files which Titan generates for the licence request - preferable some files, of some requests.