requesting license on every startup

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

russtech155

requesting license on every startup

Postby russtech155 » 29 Jan 2017, 22:51

Hi,

I am having a bit of trouble with my TitanOne. I recently re-installed windows on my laptop as it was getting a bit slow. Having done so I tried re-installing the titan PC suite and now everytime I start it I am asked to request a license even when I have already licensed the software. I have tried re-installing the software and deleting all the avolites folders in app data and program files following uninstalling it. I have no idea what is wrong and would prefer not to have to re-install windows again. It is windows 10 pro I am running.

Thanks in advanced.
icke_siegen

Re: requesting license on every startup

Postby icke_siegen » 30 Jan 2017, 08:28

I'd suggest being in touch with someone from Avolites - steve.harris[at]avolites[dot]com might be helpfull. This is nothing for the forum, since usually the root might be a very individual thing. I once had a similar issue - and it turned out that date/time were different in BIOS and in Windows for whatever reason (Windows automatic time was part of the issue) - in that case, disabling automatic date/time solved it. But to evaluate the whole thing, one needs to look into the token files generated upon licence request.
niclights
The eManual

Re: requesting license on every startup

Postby niclights » 30 Jan 2017, 09:31

icke_siegen wrote:This is nothing for the forum

Technically speaking TitanOne support is limited to this forum so this is probably the correct route.