Titan One Randomly Cuts Out

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Jazaoso5

Titan One Randomly Cuts Out

Postby Jazaoso5 » 16 Dec 2016, 00:24

Hey guys,

So this problem has been happening for quite a while and I have no idea what's causing it...

Basically, after loading up a show on T1 and using it for a while, out of nowhere everything will cut to black. All the fixture intensities are still at 100% (or whatever they are set to) after this happens and the only way to fix it is by fading everything out and then returning to the level they once were. It happens at random times since starting up and can happen a good 2 or 3 times a night.

I have tried uninstalling the software (thinking this would solve either a licensing issue or just a normal software issue) but it hasn't solved a thing.

Anyone have any ideas?
niclights
The eManual

Re: Titan One Randomly Cuts Out

Postby niclights » 16 Dec 2016, 09:48

My instincts are there is something programmed (perhaps accidentally) in the show that is causing it, for example dimmer at zero recorded in a global palette.

Does it happen if you are not doing anything (ie. not touching any buttons)?
Jazaoso5

Re: Titan One Randomly Cuts Out

Postby Jazaoso5 » 16 Dec 2016, 15:44

Unfortunately yes, which is just adding to the confusion. Sometimes it happens with playbacks running, sometimes not, sometimes it happens in the middle of a cue list but then again, sometimes it doesn't, most of the time though it happens when we aren't actually clicking on anything...

Thanks