fixture Handle?

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

buzzel

fixture Handle?

Postby buzzel » 24 Jul 2016, 23:28

I am new to TitianOne and I am haveing trouble getting started. I have downloaded both the quick start guide and the manual but I am hung up on one part of patching in fixtures, I get a screen in the upper right hand of the program that ask me to "select a fixture handle to patch or exchange" I do not know what this means or how to do this. I have been reading chapter 3 in the owners manual and have gone through the quick start guide but have found no explanation. could some one guide me through this step or let me know where to find it in the manual. Thanks
niclights
The eManual

Re: fixture Handle?

Postby niclights » 25 Jul 2016, 00:54

Just click on one of the empty buttons in the fixtures window.

Section 3.1.1:
To control intelligent fixtures or dimmer channels, they must each be patched to a button (sometimes referred to as a “handle”). You can patch onto touch buttons in the Fixtures window, to a fader handle or to a Macro/Executor button. If the handleyou patch to has a fader, the fader will control intensity. If the Fixtures window is not shown, press Window Open then [Show workspace window] then [Fixtures].
Gregory

Re: fixture Handle?

Postby Gregory » 25 Jul 2016, 13:20

Or press softkey F to automatically patch the specified number of fixtures to the Fixtures window.