blackout buttons

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

oliverst14

blackout buttons

Postby oliverst14 » 16 Dec 2015, 18:50

hello all

I'm so new to this software and I just seem to struggle with everything from simple things up to more advanced stuff so I'm probably going to be asking a lot of questions. I have a pretty simple one for you here.

I'm trying too create some quick blackout buttons so that I can clackout certain groups of my lights with the touch of a button. once the button is released I want the blackout to release how would I achieve this

thanks
linkinalex

Re: blackout buttons

Postby linkinalex » 03 Jan 2016, 12:26

Select your group of projectors, put the shutter value on "closed" or you also can put the dimmer to 0% if no shutter available, then record on a executor button. Then playback option on your executor, and put the relaese from "global" to "dimmer".

You have your blackout for your group of projectors, then you san change the profile of the executor to put it in "flash", "toggle" ect...
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 03 Jan 2016, 18:56

This is a good suggestion but setting dimmer to 0% won't work as this is an HTP function. Possible alternatives might be to create a mode 3 playback containing intensity for the fixtures you want to remain on (the others will fade out) or setting the playbacks containing remaining intensity to a high priority and using a button with swop action to kill everything else.
oliverst14

Postby oliverst14 » 02 Jul 2016, 10:06

If anyone is interested I'll list what I did to achieve a similar thing. Pretty simple but as a newbie was not sure. My old software used blackout buttons to black fixtures out where as this uses flash button.
I just created different intensity cues for different groups of lights,l along with a 100% all units master. This way I can flash between fixture groups.

Very simple :)
hellbourne24

Postby hellbourne24 » 06 Sep 2016, 16:54

oliverst14 wrote:If anyone is interested I'll list what I did to achieve a similar thing. Pretty simple but as a newbie was not sure. My old software used blackout buttons to black fixtures out where as this uses flash button.
I just created different intensity cues for different groups of lights,l along with a 100% all units master. This way I can flash between fixture groups.

Very simple :)

but how do you make it sir i need help on how to blackout on my avolites pearl 2010. i need help. plss hand me a mail lets discuss it.
hellbourne24@gmail.com
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 06 Sep 2016, 18:15

hellbourne24 wrote:but how do you make it sir i need help on how to blackout on my avolites pearl 2010. i need help. plss hand me a mail lets discuss it.
hellbourne24@gmail.com

Hello,

This forum is specifically for TitanOne support. If you have a question about the Pearl 2010 please start a new topic in the Avolites Consoles forum.