Registration & Operation - Titan One

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

vinny9082

Registration & Operation - Titan One

Postby vinny9082 » 31 Oct 2015, 23:49

I dearly hope you can send me some helpful guidance.
I have purchased an Avolites Titan One USB Dongle and am having some difficulty.
I purchased it about a year ago and was able to download & install the necessary software. The computer I was using an HP laptop running MS Windows XP, it recognized the Titan One Dongle, I was able to open a PC based Avo Titan Simulator "Console", patch, program and operate moving and conventional lights without issue. It was a great and very powerful tool and has served me well.
Now I have a MicroSoft Surface Pro 3 w/touchscreen - running Windows 8.1 - on which I am attempting to install the Titan One and obtain a registration license. I no longer have the old computer or access to its files as it has ceased functioning.
I am uncertain of all the software which needs to be downloaded. I have been able to generate a "Computer Key" # but when applied I =receive the message that this number is invalid for registration.
Could you kindly lend some guidance on how to go about getting everything in line for the proper functionality of my Titan One on this new device.
I thank you in advance for your help and assistance in this.
Cheers,
Vinny D