Export token file fails

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

markuswirth

Export token file fails

Postby markuswirth » 18 Jul 2014, 10:53

Hi,

I'm writing here because I have some problems with the request of an full licence for the Titan One dongle. The problem is as follows: I'm trying to export the token file from the titan one interface. The path selection window from windows pops up and I have to select a place where the token file should be stored. At this point I have already selected many different folders (c:\, Desktop, User Foler, subdir with RW access for everyone etc.) but the result is always the same. The software tells me it has exported the token file to the direction I have selected before but until now I have not found a token file at any of the folders.
Also I tried the process after "uninstall -> reboot -> install -> reboot" and launching the software explicitly as admin with the same result.

I hope someone has an idea how to fix this problem.

Regards

Markus
icke_siegen

Re: Export token file fails

Postby icke_siegen » 05 Aug 2014, 09:11

Recently I had a similar issue with a Titan Mobile. Very finally, a combination of several things solved the issue (maybe only one part was important - but we did the full thing anyway):
- uninstall the drivers, including WinDriver
- uninstall the software
- restart
- re-install software and drivers (and do a restart along)
- now, connect the device, and check the firmware is up-to-date (with USB Expert)
- now, upon the next program start, we were able to export the token file

Sebastian
burgi

Re: Export token file fails

Postby burgi » 23 Mar 2015, 00:40

Greetings,

have the same problem here with a Titan Mobile. Was able to generate the token file and licence my console on my laptop, but on my office PC it refuses to generate the token file. As described abov Titan software tells me that the file is written to the previously selected path, but no file can be found afterwards.
I tried the above mentioned procedure, unistalling and reinstalling, even tried updating to version 9 release canidate, but nothing helps. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance Burgi