HUD Error

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

CueOne

HUD Error

Postby CueOne » 08 Jun 2014, 16:17

I am running my first simple show involving just 24 dimmers, and if I open Workspace Window - HUD, the message 'Error Couldn't initialise control Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation' is displayed in the 4 windows of the HUD.
In an effort to clear this, I have loaded a new show, shut down Titan 1, removed the dongle & restarted with the same result. Also I have loaded the original first saved version of the show which worked fine, but the error still displays.
The show was set up at home, and a HUD workspace button was set up on the LHS of the window and tested many times without issue, but since running the show live and adding some cues to the handles, & a bit of DMX repatching the error now appears always.
I am running version 7.5.1.5 on Windows 7 64 bit laptop with latest Windows updates installed.
Any thoughts appreciated !
clublights

Re: HUD Error

Postby clublights » 22 Jun 2014, 20:31

I'd suggest an uninstall then reinstall of the titan software

I'm not an official Avo helper just my idea of how to fix it .
CueOne

Re: HUD Error

Postby CueOne » 14 Jul 2014, 11:08

I have tried doing a windows 'repair' to the Titan One software, then removed PC suite 7.5 & reinstalled, but the HUD error persists.
My only other thought is at the venue I used a smartphone as a remote, which I did not do at home while the HUD was working, may this have caused any software corruption?