Titan One question

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

nishrigo

Titan One question

Postby nishrigo » 09 Dec 2013, 04:44

About a year ago I had posted this onto the forum

"Is there a possibility to run a show programmed for Pearl Expert (v 6.0) through a simulator?
I am travelling with the show and it is impossible to take the console with me. I know that GrandMA supports this, where the console can be made into a slave and the show can be run from the laptop.
I sure hope this will be possible with the Pearl Expert as well."

I had not come across the Titan One by then. I now have a question whether I can run the Titan One software on my laptop and have the console (Pearl Expert) act as a slave with the laptop being the master and running the show?
clublights

Re: Titan One question

Postby clublights » 09 Dec 2013, 07:17

The shows are cross compatible...

you can use a show programmed on a titanone an expert or a show programmed on an expert on a titanOne... With the limitation being only one universe of DMX.
Ric

Re: Titan One question

Postby Ric » 09 Dec 2013, 16:38

Aside from Titan One there is also Titan Mobile. This was designed with travelling in mind, it fits into a standard Laptop type bag (and indeed the Avolites Laptop bag which it is supplied with) and can load a Titan show. We have recently added the fader wing. More information can be found here: http://www.avolites.com/products/control/titan-mobile

Ric