Multiple Monitor Support

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

craigsnowden

Multiple Monitor Support

Postby craigsnowden » 21 Oct 2013, 13:21

Considering buying a Titan One, but does the software support multiple monitors like the real consoles do?

Thanks,

Craig
icke_siegen

Re: Multiple Monitor Support

Postby icke_siegen » 21 Oct 2013, 14:58

Yes, it does support two monitors, as like as the Titan Mobile and the consoles.
Trinate

Postby Trinate » 16 Aug 2018, 13:08

I am trying to set up the second monitor and it doesn't look like is been recognized. The first one is ok but,... What do you need to do to get the second one working?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 16 Aug 2018, 14:05

Have you set the external display to connected in system/display settings?
Kully

Postby Kully » 16 Aug 2018, 14:05

You will need to click [System] > [Display Setup] and toggle this to connected.
If you disconnect the monitor please ensure you toggle this back to disconnected.
Trinate

Postby Trinate » 19 Aug 2018, 07:38

When I go to Systems Display and I try to recognize the monitor it doesn't seem to be recognized. It keep seeing the internal monitor of the Avolites, the second monitor that I have connected until now and anything else.
Any help?
TX ;)
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 19 Aug 2018, 09:57

Note that even with the External Display setting enabled in the Avolites System menu the software will only display two screens if you have two physical displays connected to your computer. You must also ensure that the displays are setup in extended desktop mode and not clone or mirror in Windows as the latter make the displays appear as one to the software.
Trinate

Postby Trinate » 19 Aug 2018, 10:36

:D
Now my two monitors have been recognized.
What happen now is, even when both of them are set as extension displays only one can be use as workspace. I wanted to have the visualiser in one monitor and the workspaces in the other one and in my internal monitor. Is that possible? For now the only thing that I can do with the second monitor that I just set up is to get the keyboard there and to bring the settings window but nothing else.
Is this second monitor able to be used as workspace? :idea:

TX again.
;)
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 19 Aug 2018, 13:11

It is definitely possible to run across two monitors with each monitor displaying a different set of workspace windows, this includes running the internal Capture Visualiser window on the external display. Would you be able to post screenshots showing how your system is currently configured including the Windows display settings (Control Panel/Settings) and the Display Settings menu in Titan along with an overall view showing both screens? Perhaps from this we will be able to spot what the issue is.
Trinate

Postby Trinate » 07 Sep 2018, 12:11

Finally my both monitors show up but I still not getting one as workspace.
Trying to load a screenshot but it doesn't look like I can do it.
One of my monitors is working as part of my workspace. The other one is just a blue screen with the possibility of have the keyboard and I can bring up the Tools as well but nothing else.
Any tip?
Thanks a lot
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 07 Sep 2018, 15:14

To confirm that you have setup Windows correctly for multiple monitors try watching the following videos, the option you will want for your multiple monitors is Extend these displays:

How to Set Up / Connect Multiple Monitors in Windows 10

How to Connect Dual Monitors in Windows 7

Then in the TitanOne software go to System > Display Setup, toggle External Display until it is set to Connected and an additional window will open up on the second display.

You can try uploading a screenshot of what you have here and posting a link.
schleinn

Postby schleinn » 12 Dec 2018, 11:41

Is it also possible to use 3 screens? so the one of my laptop and two external monitors.
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 12 Dec 2018, 13:02

No, TitanOne only supports one external display; that is a total of two displays. There isn't a specific limit to the size of the external display so you could use a large display and use a custom window layout to display more workspace windows.