Palette and Group Window - Resizing Buttons Issue

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

TheMusicMan

Palette and Group Window - Resizing Buttons Issue

Postby TheMusicMan » 07 Oct 2013, 18:02

Greetings!

Just bought my Titan One Dongle from "Group 1 Limited" in New York, USA, and got to break it out this weekend. It was a blast! I love the ease of use, the ability to use the awesome Titan Software, and finally getting to use my favorite feature, Fixture Overlap, from my laptop. :D

I had an issue when setting up my workspaces. When I open up the "Palettes and Groups" window, and use the "i" button to make it Maximum size, the buttons are forced to display 60 palettes/groups. Because of this, they are so small that when I record any given palette, all that is viewable is the line of characters representing what is stored in the palette "IPBC...X", and I therefore cannot see the Legend for that given Palette/Group.

How do I resize the buttons in this particular window? Perhaps it is only being governed by the "Global button size" option, rather than editable on a per window basis like the others can?

Since I bet this is a resolution issue, I am on a 1366x768 15.6" screen with my laptop. Thanks!
niclights
The eManual

Re: Palette and Group Window - Resizing Buttons Issue

Postby niclights » 07 Oct 2013, 18:32

Palettes & Groups (and Fixtures & Playbacks) represent the preset fixture pages on the Pearl Expert and are really only designed for transferring shows from an Expert to other consoles.

If you use workspaces such as 'Groups', 'Colour', 'Position' etc. you will be able to resize the buttons.