Titan one GO button

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Gert-Jan

Titan one GO button

Postby Gert-Jan » 27 Sep 2013, 16:07

hello,

I'm using Titan one on a laptop and i want to use the spacebar or enter key to hit the GO.
is it possible to program keys to use them like a flashbutton, so i dont have to use the mouse?

greets from a new titan one user,
icke_siegen

Re: Titan one GO button

Postby icke_siegen » 27 Sep 2013, 18:32

Alt-G is a keyboard shortcut for 'Go'.

Also, I used AutoIT to program keyboard keys as buttons, including Spacebar as Go, and this works quite well. However, this requires some little programming, and is dependend from the screen resolution. Maybe I can refine this and write a little howto - but please do not expect this too soon
Gert-Jan

Postby Gert-Jan » 30 Sep 2013, 09:26

Hi,

I do a smal theater show
the problem is I work in the dark. i have a ceulist in the laptop. i also do the sound( on a mixing desk). I would like to hit the space bar as a GO button.
Somtimes i also have to hit a playback flash button.
It would be easy to have some key's to assing to some specific functions.

I'm shure there are plenty programs to do this, but I'm not a computer programmer.
it would be nice if the software (Titan One) supports this.
to hit a key is more accurate than the touchscreen, some times the mouse is out of position if you touch it.

I have lasersoftware from Pangolin. it can assign laseranimations/Ceulists to a key on the laptop. its easy to operate this in the dark

Cheers,
TheMusicMan

Postby TheMusicMan » 07 Oct 2013, 17:37

icke_siegen wrote:Alt-G is a keyboard shortcut for 'Go'.

Also, I used AutoIT to program keyboard keys as buttons, including Spacebar as Go, and this works quite well. However, this requires some little programming, and is dependend from the screen resolution. Maybe I can refine this and write a little howto - but please do not expect this too soon

icke_siegen, I looked up the "AutoIT" software, and it looks very interesting. I'd love to read a small how-to, if you ever do get the time! What buttons did you find useful to set up with the "AutoIT" application?

On a related note, are there any other additional hot keys like "Alt+G"? I searched the Help manual in Titan One and did not find any mention of keyboard shortcuts...
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 07 Oct 2013, 18:29

Keyboard shortcuts can be found on page 30 of the Titan Mobile manual.
kynk

Postby kynk » 23 Oct 2013, 22:22

niclights wrote:Keyboard shortcuts can be found on page 30 of the Titan Mobile manual.

I think he got that. Would you be so kind and try hitting Alt+G yourself in darkness.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 24 Oct 2013, 00:12

kynk wrote:I think he got that. Would you be so kind and try hitting Alt+G yourself in darkness.

I think that was uncalled for. Someone asked a straightforward question and got a quick straightforward answer. Nothing more, nothing less. If you have suggestions to improve the software then please do so in a polite manner.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 28 Oct 2013, 15:19

I sent my provisional tool to Gert-Jan (the original poster), and got some little feedback. It's still under development. For the moment, you might find it on my German Facebook-Site.