Help me please...titan one doesn't start!!!!

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Luckvr

Help me please...titan one doesn't start!!!!

Postby Luckvr » 13 Aug 2013, 11:02

i'm trying to use my new titan one key on my pc (windows 7 home premium) but it doesn't work correctly…every time i lunch the software, a window appear with the message: "d4 has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. we are sorry for the inconvenience". In this pc i'v already used the Titan One dongle….. but i haven't now the same key that i used on the beginning of this year….. now i've two new dongles, but either doesn't work correctly. I've tryed to reinstall the software with control panel and also deleting all avolites folder on my application data-user-etc etc, i've updated the fixture library too to the last version (august 2013)…. but nothing…. If in the report windows i try to choose "send" to send an report email, it says "please insert a valid email address"……but my question is: where have i to insert the email address if there's no place for it!?!??!
I could only read the "error report" where i found "crash dump", with written inside only "mdmpiqw§(q" and the "crash log", whit written a lot of words, i can only understand that it's called the d4.exe file, that i can fond in my avolites\titan folder.....and if i go directly there and i try to lauche this file, it's appear istantanely the "d4 has ecountered...." Error windows!!

What's the problem?!?!?!?! I think i've done all possible....... I can't find anything about this d4 file, what is it?!? Somebody knows which problems could have this file and how to resolve them??

Please help me, i've to use the titan one for backup in some works in these days…… thank you very muc
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (255.24 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (154.2 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (178.35 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
Gregory

Re: Help me please...titan one doesn't start!!!!

Postby Gregory » 10 Sep 2013, 12:11

We have recently release version 7, please could you uninstall all the Avolites software that you have on your computer, restart your computer and then try installing version 7.

If you are still encountering problems please uninstall all versions of the Microsoft .NET Framework, then reboot and install .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and 4.0 Full. Please also ensure that you have all the latest updates and fixes installed by connecting the computer to Windows Update.
Luckvr

Re: Help me please...titan one doesn't start!!!!

Postby Luckvr » 06 Oct 2013, 20:40

Hello gregory, we've met last week on Avo Ai room (i've found a problem with tiger touch and layer of Ai).....i'm afraid to write to you for another problem.....but life is hard!!!!

I've tried wath you wrote, but nothing happens. Now the only difference is that where first there's written "d4 has encountered....", now there's written "titan has encountered..."

What can i do??!?!