Future features

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Foxtechnical

Future features

Postby Foxtechnical » 20 Dec 2012, 14:13

After now using the T1 for a few shows (conferences) I have a few things that I wouldn't mind seeing in future versions,

The main one is keyboard shortcuts to trigger the playbacks, using a mouse / trackpad to move the fader, isn't the easiest thing to do smoothly.

Having a workspace window that can contain a "note pad esq" window where I can quickly write in some notes about the show (think Apple Mac sticky notes)

The alt-g go shortcut is great, but is there one to go previous / next step to scroll through the cue list when live.

I'm sure there will be more but so far a great avo product.

Dave
Olie
Site Admin

Postby Olie » 21 Dec 2012, 10:44

Maybe you should consider getting a Titan Mobile if you are struggling to control the faders with the mouse.

I will add the notepad idea to our list.
Avolites Software Team
Foxtechnical

Postby Foxtechnical » 21 Dec 2012, 11:17

The mobile was a big consideration, it just came down to cost, the one is more a backup desk for me. I couldn't justify it for only needing 1-4 playback faders.

The control that is possible with the avo cue list system is great and its possible to do everything needed as long as there is the time to program!

Cheers for thinking about the notepad idea, it's easier if I'm running over two screens but sometimes that's not possible.
patricktech

Re: Future features

Postby patricktech » 05 May 2013, 19:21

I would also like to be able to use a physical key to cue playback. I'm currently using T1 for really simple theatre stacks for a fringe show and only use a single playback.

If I could map the GO button onto my spacebar like Qlab does on my Mac, then it would be a simple case of
LX Go = Spacebar PC
Sound Go = Spacebar Mac

While I do hope to get a Titan mobile at some point, i wouldn't fancy leaving it in some of the dodgy fringe venues I tour to.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 06 May 2013, 00:36

There are keyboard shortcuts to most functions. Use Alt+G for GO.
patricktech

Postby patricktech » 06 May 2013, 08:49

Thanks. Should have looked in the Mobile Manual, just looked in the T1 manual. I should be able to use a key rem mapper on this.