Titan One on a 22" touchscreen

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

codeav

Titan One on a 22" touchscreen

Postby codeav » 21 Nov 2012, 15:56

Still waiting for my USB dongle (should be here Friday am), but bought a 22" touchscreen to use with the software, not only does it give me a lot more space to see everything but its easy to use, only thing I'm worried about is those snap blackouts when I move the fader down on the touchscreen and nothing happens ! I might use the mouse for anything critical !

but otherwise its a big thumbs up for the touchscreen, got a 'GearGrip' case to carry it around with my laptop.

Gary[/img]
Corporate Conferences and Events
codeav

Postby codeav » 23 Nov 2012, 12:12

Dongle arrived this morning (Ta WL)
works a treat, only thing I have noticed so far is that despite having a multi touch screen that works in other software, under Titan One I can only work with one touch - so I can only pull one fader down at a time. Shame, anyone know if this is a limitation or if there is a workaround?

Otherwise fantastic, and really good value.

Gary
Corporate Conferences and Events
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 23 Nov 2012, 15:55

At present the Titan software does not support more than a single touch at one time. This is something that we will be looking into in future versions of the software.
oliscruffys

Re: Titan One on a 22" touchscreen

Postby oliscruffys » 25 Nov 2016, 22:22

HI Gregory

I was wondering if the Titan software had been updated yet to work with multi-touch screens.

If it hasn't, are there any plans for the near future for this.

I'm looking to change the lighting set up in the venue where I work, and Titan One with a touch screen would be perfect, but not really if it hasn't the multi-touch capability yet.

Many thanks
Gregory

Re: Titan One on a 22" touchscreen

Postby Gregory » 28 Nov 2016, 17:38

Sorry, there hasn't been any change in regards to multi-touch support. It is still something that we would like to do however there are many features and improvements vying for attention.