Single Dimmer personalities

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

zahoorjury

Single Dimmer personalities

Postby zahoorjury » 14 Sep 2016, 20:31

Hi , how ever I post this question in my other post reply but creating a new thread here for every one in this forum ,
In Titan libraries from where can I patch a Dimmer personality like , PAR 64 ( lamp CP 61 , CP62 & CP 64 ) and 1k , 2k profiles etc , and LED PAR RGB .
Using Titan one V10 capture visualiser,
Regards
icke_siegen

Re: Single Dimmer personalities

Postby icke_siegen » 15 Sep 2016, 06:21

A dimmer, patched in Titan in the traditional way, is represented as spot in Capture.
If you really need distinct Capture symbols for PARs then patch them in Titan as Generic Par 36, Generic PAR 56, Generic PAR 64. If you don't find these fixtures then you need to update your personality library.

I don't know of fresnels - but then, just patch them as dimmer channels :)
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 15 Sep 2016, 10:25

Note that you can adjust the zoom angle (and other properties such as colour) for dimmers by toggling the wheels to 'Visualiser' on softkey G and then select the attribute banks to connect wheels to the various options.

If you require specific conventional fixtures then it should be possible to add them to the library but in most cases a simple dimmer will usually suffice.

For LED there are similar options to conventionals listed under 'Generic' (for example Generic Par 64 LED) where each have modes for RGB, RGBA, RGBW, RGBAW and RGBWA in 8 and 16bit versions. Beyond this the permutations start to become impractical so for any other channel arrangements it is best to create a new personality (or find an equivalent).
zahoorjury

Postby zahoorjury » 16 Sep 2016, 19:15

Hi , thanks for the reply , kindly refer me some LED parcans types which are also available in Titan and Capture library as well ,
T1 , V10 .
Regards
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 16 Sep 2016, 21:09

If you mean the generic options they are:

Par 16 LED
Par 20 LED
Par 30 LED
Par 36 LED
Par 36 Short LED
Par 46 LED
Par 56 LED
Par 56 Short LED
Par 64 LED
Par 64 Short LED
zahoorjury

Postby zahoorjury » 12 Oct 2016, 03:33

Hi , from where can I see the Fixtures list includes the capture compatibility till today ?
zahoorjury

Postby zahoorjury » 12 Oct 2016, 03:40

I tried various brands & models of laser lights available in library but not any one of them working good in Capture , kindly refer me a RGB laserpersonality so I can program some scene .
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 12 Oct 2016, 08:33

As I said in reply to your other post regarding this, DMX lasers are not simulated.

There is no list of personalities that have Capture files associated at the moment. However, when viewing personalities on the website compatibly files will have a [C] indicator at the top of the page.
zahoorjury

Postby zahoorjury » 14 Oct 2016, 19:34

hi Niclights , once i saw the link in some one post about available Capture fixture list associated with Titan and also downloaded the list as well , but now i cannot remember who was posted , i am sending you it also .
kindly tell me any update regarding Capture fixture list for Titan if you will come to know .
Attachments
Capture Fixture List.txt
capture Fixture list
(56.12 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 16 Oct 2016, 15:35

The personality library including the Capture library is updated daily with new fixtures being added all the time. The current contents of the library can be checked on the Personality website. You can tell if a personality is linked to Capture by viewing the Titan personality in question and checking the icons at the top; if it is there will be a 'C' icon.