Not working in Visulizer

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Vins lighting

Not working in Visulizer

Postby Vins lighting » 28 Mar 2023, 07:28

i have sharpy of Moka sfx 18r 380 and i have to make Original visulizer but i dont make . Any idea to how to Create original file .i have create file but it is not Shows in Visulizer then Can u help me ? my Email id is (patelvineet090@gmail.com)
niclights
The eManual

Re: Not working in Visulizer

Postby niclights » 28 Mar 2023, 11:47

Unfortunately it is not possible to create your own visualisation at the moment. The visualisation uses the Capture library which is maintained by Capture. Personalities in the Avolites library are linked to the associated simulation in the Capture library so that they automatically patch in the Capture Visualiser window and for the console link function when using the stand-alone Capture.

Please submit a request via the form on the personality website. When doing so please include (or provide direct links to) documentation containing full DMX mapping information and details about the fixture such as physical dimensions/drawings, photometric data (ie. lamp source/power, beam angle etc.) and, where relevant, default pan/tilt ranges (preferably with calibration details), and, if they are to be simulated, colours and how they correspond to wheels/slots/DMX values (ideally as CIE or RGB, otherwise they can be approximated from names), and high quality gobo images including which wheel/slot/DMX value they relate to. Note photographs of gobos cannot be used and it is not possible to use or derive any of this information from personality files. The fixture manufacturer should be able to provide all of the necessary details and usually this information will be available in the fixture manual and/or product webpage.

Further information about Capture visualisation requests can be found here.