Filmgear Aurora RGB Panel 400 D4 File

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

art2020Filmgear

Filmgear Aurora RGB Panel 400 D4 File

Postby art2020Filmgear » 08 Aug 2020, 06:14

Hi,

It is my first try to prepare the d4 file. Would you please take a look and check for it can it be put on the official web site or not? Thanks!

Filmgear Aurora RGB Panel 400
Please download via the following link:
http://filmgear.net/DMX/Filmgear_Aurora400.d4

The DMX Table is available at the following link:
http://filmgear.net/DMX/Aurora400DMX.pdf
Last edited by art2020Filmgear on 18 Aug 2020, 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
icke_siegen

Re: Filmgear Aurora RGB Panel 400 D4 File

Postby icke_siegen » 11 Aug 2020, 21:05

Hey art2020filmgear,

not too bad.

However, if you could provide the manual and request this at the personalities website then I am sure Nic would be happy to integrate this fixture into the Avolites library.

I am hesitant to discourage you, in particular as I know how much work it takes to do proper personalities. But the 'trick' with the 'official' way is not only that possibly a Capture personalits is also created and linked. More importantly, if the personality meets the (unwritten) standards then (1) shapes would work, (2) the personality can be serviced if more attributes are added to the personality skeleton in the future, (3) it is easier to operate these fixtures together with other models, (4) Locate (and other functions) would work with this fixture the same way as with others, etc.

If you want to do more personalities in the future then I'd recommend to have a look at some other Avolites personalities. Also, if you ask here for specific details then I am sure Nic would explain everything (and also I would be willing to help...)

Greetz, Sebastian
art2020Filmgear

Postby art2020Filmgear » 18 Aug 2020, 03:14

Thanks Sebastian!

I have just edit the message and add the link of the DMX Table to the post.
Would you please advise how can I find "Nic" to ask for his help to integrate this fixture to the library page? Thanks!

Besides, I have problem to set up the personality to control X,Y coordinate. Once I set the attribute, the personal builder will be got failure.
Thanks for your suggestion and I will try to find a similar product to improve the file. Thanks!

icke_siegen wrote:Hey art2020filmgear,

not too bad.

However, if you could provide the manual and request this at the personalities website then I am sure Nic would be happy to integrate this fixture into the Avolites library.

I am hesitant to discourage you, in particular as I know how much work it takes to do proper personalities. But the 'trick' with the 'official' way is not only that possibly a Capture personalits is also created and linked. More importantly, if the personality meets the (unwritten) standards then (1) shapes would work, (2) the personality can be serviced if more attributes are added to the personality skeleton in the future, (3) it is easier to operate these fixtures together with other models, (4) Locate (and other functions) would work with this fixture the same way as with others, etc.

If you want to do more personalities in the future then I'd recommend to have a look at some other Avolites personalities. Also, if you ask here for specific details then I am sure Nic would explain everything (and also I would be willing to help...)

Greetz, Sebastian
art2020Filmgear

Postby art2020Filmgear » 18 Aug 2020, 04:53

To make it simple, I have just prepared a simple web page to save the d4 file and the DMX Table.
Hope it help! Thanks!

http://filmgear.net/DMX/
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 18 Aug 2020, 09:26

If you would like a personality for this fixture to be added to the factory library please submit a request via the form on personality website here.
art2020Filmgear

Postby art2020Filmgear » 18 Aug 2020, 11:01

Thanks! done!
niclights wrote:If you would like a personality for this fixture to be added to the factory library please submit a request via the form on personality website here.