Martin Rush MH3 patch file error

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

StageProVN

Martin Rush MH3 patch file error

Postby StageProVN » 17 May 2016, 08:57

Hello,

Is there any one getting the same problem like me? I patch the MH3 but cannot put the fixture light up. All other functions are working ( pan, tilt... ) except the intensity. Maybe the patch file is not correctly, can someone help me on this?

Brs,

Hung
niclights
The eManual

Re: Martin Rush MH3 patch file error

Postby niclights » 17 May 2016, 10:57

Hello,

I have checked the personality and everything looks correct.

Which console are you using? I have made some adjustments to the open gobo and shutter closed/open ranges for Titan just in case. Classic works in a different way so will not be affected.

Is the lamp lit? If not try manually enabling via the fixture menus. The manual provides no specific directions on how to use the various control channel functions such as lamp on and therefore they were set to a default 6 second hold. I have increased this delay to 10 seconds to see if it helps.

The revised personalities should be available in the library from tomorrow morning.

Please note that this forum is for help with the Personality Builder application. In the future please submit any bug reports via the personality library website.
StageProVN

Postby StageProVN » 18 May 2016, 08:32

Hi Nic,

Thank you for your reply. I'm using Titan Mobile with the newest personality but the MH3 cannot turn on the light... other function like Pan, Tilt, Gobo ... are working when i changed it.

The fixture is working because i check it by doing a automatic test. It can light up without no problem. By the way i tried to run a macro lamp on in the software but it didn't work too. Seem to be the patch file is not correctly...
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 18 May 2016, 10:08

Please try the revised version.