ShowLed Personality

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Purple Ronnie

ShowLed Personality

Postby Purple Ronnie » 29 Apr 2014, 16:31

Hi, I'm sure I'm missing something simple here but....
I've loaded TT LC025608D profile 5ch. I hit locate and dimmer channel goes to 100% but when I hit clear it stays at 100% and no playbacks will override it. I then select fixture and bring dimmer down manually on the wheel and my playback fades it up to 100% but then remains there when I pull back the fader.
What am I doing wrong?
niclights
The eManual

Re: ShowLed Personality

Postby niclights » 29 Apr 2014, 16:43

Just had a quick look at this. Essentially the reason is that both of the intensity channels are currently LTP.

This is an unusual personality where there are is a minimum and maximum intensity channel. However, Titan only supports one HTP channel. I would imagine the best thing to do is change the maximum intensity to HTP which will then fade by fader/clear to zero etc. The minimum intensity would remain fixed and not variable by fader.

Do you think that would work?
Purple Ronnie

Postby Purple Ronnie » 29 Apr 2014, 17:06

Yes, I'll give that a go in the morning. I assumed it was HTP, I'll change it and let you know.
Many thanks
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 30 Apr 2014, 00:17

Note that I am assuming you are talking about Titan here. The Classic personality does already have max intensity set as HTP.

For Titan HTP the attribute ID must be 'Dimmer'. Since 'Dimmer' is already assigned to 'Dimmer 1' in this file and each attribute must have a unique ID you will need to remove the max intensity attribute from the 5ch mode and replace it with Dimmer 1. Of course you could go through and rename all the ID's etc. but this is probably the quickest and easiest way to test. Don't forget to check wheel assignments after doing this.
Purple Ronnie

Postby Purple Ronnie » 30 Apr 2014, 13:43

That works great. Many thanks. :D
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 30 Apr 2014, 14:45

I've updated the factory personality to reflect this. I have also added pixel mapper compatibility to the 8 DMX mode and generally tidied up. This is queued for upload.