New Venue, Need Personalities

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Lach

New Venue, Need Personalities

Postby Lach » 27 Aug 2013, 17:05

Hi Guys,

New member here, Hope i'm not stepping on anyones feet by asking for a personality straight up like this.

Im doing some work at a new venue, most of the fixtures either have official personalities or I have managed to use generics. But i need some help with 2 fixtures.
The first is a 189w MH Beam effect
The second is a 60w LED MH spot with an 8x3w LED ring (i'm only interested in using 31ch mode)

I have repeatedly Posted the PDFs and all relevant information in the Request page on the Avolite Website, but it has been over a month and I cant even find my request on the recent page.

I'd appreciate some help or feedback.

Thanks heaps guys :)

P.S. I'm using Titan Mobile and Tiger Touch with V6. Also I'm really sorry about the quality of the files, It's the best i could do :?
Last edited by Lach on 27 Aug 2013, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
PBudd

Re: New Venue, Need Personalities

Postby PBudd » 27 Aug 2013, 18:04

Hi Lachlan,

I aplologise that you have not received any communication from us. A number of emails were sent to you regarding this request however it is possible they have been routed to your junk folder or otherwise blocked. I have looked back at your requests and believe that they were all dealt with promptly after you submited them. For three of the requests we were unable to find suitable manuals for the fixtures, as only two manuals were submitted with the requests. Please note that you can only attach one PDF or Zip file to each request. If a request includes multiple manuals these should be placed in a zip file before uploading them to our website. I will update the wording on the request page to reflect this.

The bulk of the requests you made (including the two in your post and the request made today) were for a manufacturer called Wingo, requests for this manufacturer would have resulted in an email being sent immediately from our server. The wording of this email is below.

Avolites has a policy of supplying, free of charge, personality files for fixtures receiving DMX control. We will supply these files for all official and original fixtures. However, we will not supply personality files for companies who produce clones or copies of Avolites products.

In this instance, we believe that Wingo are in this contingency of producing copy products. Therefore we are unable to supply personality files for this manufacturer. Users of Wingo products should contact them for further support.

Please email me directly at fixturesupport AT avolites.com if you have manuals for the Acme and Dune lighting fixtures you requested.

Peter Budd

Avolites Fixture Support