how i can update my .vis file on pearl expert 2010 Titan 5

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

suic1de_messiah

how i can update my .vis file on pearl expert 2010 Titan 5

Postby suic1de_messiah » 12 Apr 2012, 23:35

i need to update the robe colorspot 575AT fixture, into the visualiser on the pearl desk,'cause i can't see it at this time....can someone help me please?

thanks
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 12 Apr 2012, 23:43

Seems the files are already there, but the references are broken. Will have a look into it tomorrow (if nobody else is quicker :D )
suic1de_messiah

Postby suic1de_messiah » 13 Apr 2012, 13:21

icke_siegen wrote:Seems the files are already there, but the references are broken. Will have a look into it tomorrow (if nobody else is quicker :D )

thanks so much for your time and your help..... :)
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 13 Apr 2012, 15:13

Hi, you can download it here: http://www.avolites.de/test/icke_siegen ... 575_AT.zip

It's the d4 file, please unzip and move to c:\program files\Avolites\Titan\FixtureLibrary, then: Patch->Update Personality, then: patch one new fixture of this type.

Seems that something is wrong in the vis file as well; Iris works the wrong way. But if you let me know what to improve, I'd be happy to help.
suic1de_messiah

Postby suic1de_messiah » 13 Apr 2012, 17:47

icke_siegen wrote:Hi, you can download it here: http://www.avolites.de/test/icke_siegen ... 575_AT.zip

It's the d4 file, please unzip and move to c:\program files\Avolites\Titan\FixtureLibrary, then: Patch->Update Personality, then: patch one new fixture of this type.

Seems that something is wrong in the vis file as well; Iris works the wrong way. But if you let me know what to improve, I'd be happy to help.

thanks a lot, I don't have the desk here now, but tomorrow i tell you what happens ok?Thanks again!
suic1de_messiah

Postby suic1de_messiah » 15 Apr 2012, 00:13

ok, it works, now i can see the fixture!!! :lol:
Yes the iris works the wrong way, and shutter don't works at all....about the rest, all seems to work fine...can you fix this two little problems, i will try by myself, but is the first time i try... :D
Thank for all the support! :D
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 16 Apr 2012, 08:30

Please download this file: http://www.avolites.de/test/icke_siegen/ColSp575.zip

When unzipping, you'll get a folder 'Avolites'. You can copy this to c:\program files, thus copying 5 files to their correct location:
- Robe_ColorSpot 575 AT.d4 goes to c:\program files\Avolites\Titan\FixtureLibrary, and restores the 'old' file
- ROAT575x.r20 (x = 1...4) go to c:\program files\Avolites\Visualiser\Personalities
- of course, after this you'll need to Patch->Update Personality, and patch at least one of those fixtures. If you encounter problems, I'd suggest restarting the desk, as well as starting a new show - just in case something still has the old personalities patched. (the r20.lst is updated automatically, though)

This should do the trick (well, it does here).

Any feedback would be appreciated, so I can submit the changes to Fixturesupport.
suic1de_messiah

Postby suic1de_messiah » 22 Apr 2012, 13:29

icke_siegen wrote:Please download this file: http://www.avolites.de/test/icke_siegen/ColSp575.zip

When unzipping, you'll get a folder 'Avolites'. You can copy this to c:\program files, thus copying 5 files to their correct location:
- Robe_ColorSpot 575 AT.d4 goes to c:\program files\Avolites\Titan\FixtureLibrary, and restores the 'old' file
- ROAT575x.r20 (x = 1...4) go to c:\program files\Avolites\Visualiser\Personalities
- of course, after this you'll need to Patch->Update Personality, and patch at least one of those fixtures. If you encounter problems, I'd suggest restarting the desk, as well as starting a new show - just in case something still has the old personalities patched. (the r20.lst is updated automatically, though)

This should do the trick (well, it does here).

Any feedback would be appreciated, so I can submit the changes to Fixturesupport.

Thanks man....booth the fixtures type are working well!!!Thanks Again!
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 22 Apr 2012, 15:39

Cool, thanks for the feedback. It's already in the library, so you can safely update next time you need to.