Help

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

man

Help

Postby man » 02 Feb 2012, 08:44

Hello,
I need to use High End DL3 on Pearl 2008, but the personality library had some problem. I try to use personality builder to fix, at the moment I can use, but we can't see attributes contents. for example: Effect can't show
(Safe, CMY Sim, CMY Pix.......something)
pleaes help
Man
PBudd

Postby PBudd » 02 Feb 2012, 17:33

Hello,

Could you please tell me which mode your using, and precisely which channels your having problems with. Is it just a case of the attributes not appearing on the wheel, or are they causing unexpected behaviour.

Thanks
Peter Budd

Postby man » 03 Feb 2012, 03:45

Hello,

I use LTP mode, if use exsiting personality library some attributes was duplicate on one wheel, use after personality builder change wheel position, then attributes not appearing on the wheel.

Thanks
Man
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 03 Feb 2012, 11:36

I have looked at this and there are multiple duplicate wheel faults in master layer and global layer (both LTP and HTP).

Usually r20 exports from personality builder still require editing after so it is possible this is why you have the attribute problems. But, equally, if they didn't exist in the first place then they still won't.

I will make the edits directly to the r20 files in this case which will ensure everything else is preserved. When complete I will send to you.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 03 Feb 2012, 12:37

I have fixed the files and they will hopefully be uploaded shortly. If you need the files urgently then please pm or email me with contact and I will be happy to send.

Note that I could not find any difference between HTP and LTP. I'm not sure why there are two options.