Robe Light4CE 6DMX for Titan

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre88

Robe Light4CE 6DMX for Titan

Postby Sabre88 » 15 Jan 2012, 12:49

HI,
when I update Pearl Expert for Titan V5 Software and download new personality library.

Patch ROBE Light4CE RGBW 6 DMX then don´t work right.

When I bought this fixture and in September download personality. IT works right.

But now I using this fixture only on 4 DMX MODE

In new personalities is bad dimmer or strobe because, when I patch in 6 DMX mode and Locate fixture this not light up only strobe on red colour. And in atributes is something wrong.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 15 Jan 2012, 14:08

Hello,

I've checked this and cannot find anything wrong.

As far as I can tell the only changes made were adding missing modes and changing some attributes which were incorrectly set to 16bit (although this would not have actually affected anything).
Also note that there have only ever been three revisions of this file:

Created 19th July 2010
Updated 15th Sept 2010
Added modes 24th March 2011

Testing with latest version in Pearl Expert running Titan v5.0 locate sets Dimmer + RGB at 100%, Shutter Open, White 0%. This is confirmed in DMX View.

Your description suggests the channels patched do not match the fixture. This might be because the DMX addresses are not the same, the modes are not the same or that the personality has the wrong channel assignments. Unfortunately I can no longer find any documentation that details the RGBW mapping.

If you are certain that the mode and DMX addresses do match then if you have time it would be useful if you can patch some dimmers and confirm the mapping.

Currently it is:

1-Red
2-Green
3-Blue
4-White
5-Dimmer
6-Shutter
Sabre88

Postby Sabre88 » 01 Feb 2012, 16:38

Hi,
mapping it is good.

And when I patch as Fixture and manually turn up Dimmer don´t light up.
If I use LOCATE FIXTURE Only Strobe

I just do not know what's wrong I'm still off but only just shuttering.

Now I tried it on Expert Titan in V5.0