Bright Stripe w/ phantom green channel.

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

DaveH

Bright Stripe w/ phantom green channel.

Postby DaveH » 30 Jul 2011, 08:26

I'm running a pearl expert with titan v4. Im using personality mode 2, 24ch. dmx to run a rack of bright stripes from mega lite. (8cells rgb) if I locate the fixtures and then clear the programmer or raise the faders up and then back down again, everything goes off except for green cell 5. This sometimes transfers to any playbacks I have recorded, it appears when the playback fader reaches 0. Other times it is only present when the fader reaches 10 to 30 percent. I can select green cell 5 and turn them off, but they reappear later. Usually after a locate, or fader going to 100 and then back to 0.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 30 Jul 2011, 09:52

Hi,

Unfortunately it looks like there is a fault in this personality. Green 5 isn't set to be virtually mastered by dimmer like all the other channels. I'll get it fixed.

If you want to fix it yourself in the meantime is quite simple:

-Launch Personality Builder (Tools/Additional)
-Open personality (C:/Program Files/Avolites/Titan/Fixture Library/Mega Lite_Bright Stripe.d4)
-Expand 'Modes' section on the left
-Expand mode 2
-Select Green 5 attribute
-In 'virtual control' on the right-hand side click the drop-down menu and select 'dimmer'
-Save

In the console select Patch/[Update Personality] and choose the Mega Lite option to update.
DaveH

Postby DaveH » 30 Jul 2011, 20:22

Thank You! I didn't realize it was so simple to edit a personality.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 30 Jul 2011, 21:17

No problem. I've fixed the file here. All being well it will be uploaded early next week.