All dimmer for Pixeline

Welcome to the Avolites Personality Builder Forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Ferran

All dimmer for Pixeline

Postby Ferran » 01 Feb 2011, 19:12

Hello.
To Pixeline, I can create a general dimmer for all red, all green and all blue for Max1 mode?.
Are attributes in the list of attributes, but not on wheels, I can not mapping.
It is tedious having to navigate through all attributes.
The library is for Titan Expert.
Excuse my English ...
Thank you very much.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 01 Feb 2011, 19:59

It is not possible to create this in the personality file.

But I understand it is difficult to go through all the separate attributes using the wheels.
If you do not need to control each cell individually then the easiest solution is to change the fixtures to Max 2 if possible.
If you do need to control the individual cells but want a quicker way to edit then one trick is to input values into the channel grid:

Select fixtures(s).
Record Cue.
Toggle softkey A until it shows [by fixture].
Store on empty playback.
Press View and select the playback.
On the VDU (or touch wing) click on [view cue].
Now you can select cells for editing by clicking on them and input a percentage level with the numeric keypad or by selecting one of the softkey options.
For example you could first click on all the attributes you don't want (ie. effects, dimmer) and the press [delete]. (you can select more than one at a time)
Next you can drag click your mouse across all the remaining RGB cells and select [100%].
Now the cue contains all RGB cells at 100%.
Make two copies of this cue.
In each of the cues delete everything but one of the colour components so you are left with one cue with all Red at 100%, one with all Green and one with all Blue.

That sounds complicated when written down but it is actually quite quick.

Ways to make this easier is something I am interested in helping solve.
Ferran

Postby Ferran » 18 Feb 2011, 11:46

Hi, thanks for your response. Sorry for late response me. The solution is gut, but if I have 10 Pixeline need 30 playbacs. For programming Pixeline in Max 1 It would be best 3 virtual dimmer to act on all channels red, all green and blue all to avoid having to go to the attributes and lower or raise channel.

Thanks.