CUE ONLY OPTION, RECALL VALUES , ACTIVATE VALUES

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

Menelaos1

CUE ONLY OPTION, RECALL VALUES , ACTIVATE VALUES

Postby Menelaos1 » 17 Jan 2024, 14:48

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there is going to be a COPY/DELETE/MOVE Cue capability with Cue Only Option in the near future?

I am trying to find a way to programme a Cuelist for a theater show and then have the option to MOVE/DELTE/COPY the Cues to different places inside the same Cuelist(Main Connected Cuelist) without affecting the Cues or the Cues After or before. Its a quite simple thing to have...

Also is there a way to Activate (Place Absolute values) all the values for the selected fixtures and have them at the programmer ? Not only the values that the fixtures have at the running cue but all the values?

Example Cue 5 is live on stage and we made some adjustments to Spots I want to record all the values of the spots in Cue 5 even those values that they are not active without having to go and activate each value independently (time waste) just with a press of a button it activates all values.

Finally is there any option for recalling the values from a Cue that is not currently running for a selection of fixtures fixtures ?
Example Cue 5 is live on stage but the designer wants the Spots to have(recal) the values from cue 1.

Does anyone know if is going to be implemented in the Near future or if there is something that I am missing?

Best,
Menelaos :D