Two cuelists on two faders with FX for same group

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

filip1727

Two cuelists on two faders with FX for same group

Postby filip1727 » 04 Oct 2022, 21:31

Hello!

I have patched 4 Martin Mac Entour 250. I would like to be able to have one cuelist on fader 1 with intensity FX from the shape generator. Here will store smooth fading FX that goes from 0 to 100% in steps. On Fader 2 i want another cuelist with FX that are more instant and no slow ramp between 0% and 100%. I have solved it by recording dimmer spreads on fader one and dimmer pulse on fader 2. They are in two cuelists so i easily can co between different spreds.

Now to my problem. I would like it to be that if both faders are zero, no fixtures are on. If i raise fader 1 the cue with an FX should show (which it does). If i raise fader 2 the cue with an FX should show (which it does). But if i have an FX on fader 2 like an dimmer pulse on and lower fader 2 and then raise fader 1 its not the cue in fader 1 that show, it is the que from fader 2, even if i only raise fader 1. when i press go on fader 1 to the next que it shows correctly. Are there any way to control that dimmer FX only outputs when the fader are non-zero?

I have triad a release mask with FX included, but that dig not work. I want the FX to be killed when the fader is zero. But i Don’t want the fader kill at zero setting since it sets Next cue at the top of the list.
hogya006

Re: Two cuelists on two faders with FX for same group

Postby hogya006 » 21 Mar 2023, 14:19

I've never used it in a theatre show, but I use it all the time for corporate stuff.

1 stack for my room ambiance stuff. Another stack for the main presentation. A third stack for that other weird little presentation, that nobody can tell me exactly when it's going to happen...