Titan Simulator won't start/load

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

agoes_014

Titan Simulator won't start/load

Postby agoes_014 » 26 Jun 2022, 12:37

Hello, could you help me please?, i read about this topic before, and its all about
"Intel Command Center Service Prevents Titan from starting", but my computer using AMD A8 processor , titan stuck in starting titan screen
Gregory

Re: Titan Simulator won't start/load

Postby Gregory » 07 Jul 2022, 09:20

The Titan software is split into two parts the UI and the Engine, while the UI is attempting to connect to the Engine the Starting Titan screen will be displayed. If this continues to be displayed it could be for a variety of reasons, it could be that the Engine has been unable to start or that communication between the UI and Engine could not be established.

In the former case check if the is an extra Titan icon shown in the taskbar (in addition to the Simulator one) or whether it appears in the Details tab of Task Manager as Titan.exe. A reason this has happened in the past has been due to anti-virus software deleting or quarantining critical components of the application (DLL files), you should check in any running anti-virus anti-virus to see if this has happened and set appropriate exclusions for the Titan software.

If both applications are running but unable to communicate this could be because another application is holding the required port (TCP 808) and thus it is not possible to establish the connection. Recent versions of Titan will check for in use ports in Titan HealthCheck when the software starts, alternatively you could run Command Prompt and type in the command netstat -a -b and examine the output to see which applications are using which ports.
Milank

Postby Milank » 30 Jul 2023, 14:57

Hello everyone,

I recently installed the Avolites T1 console software following the manual and successfully obtained the license. However, I've encountered an issue that I can't seem to find a solution for. When I try to start Avolites GO, I receive an error message that says:

"Unable to connect to the titan engine. Please visit https://go.avolites.com/titanconnectionerror.

I've tried running the software as an administrator and switching USB ports, but nothing seems to work. I even completed the Titan Health Check without any problems.

Before posting here, I visited the link provided in the error message, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution there.

I've also made sure that the Titan Engine is running properly, and I've updated all the relevant drivers.

Is there anyone who has experienced a similar issue or knows how to resolve it? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions on how to troubleshoot and fix this problem. Reinstalling the software didn't help either.
Giovanni Carlo Emmi

Postby Giovanni Carlo Emmi » 15 Aug 2023, 12:15

buongiorno, ho un problema con la t1, nn riesco a d avere licenza