playbacks in cuelist

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

LGSsupport

playbacks in cuelist

Postby LGSsupport » 26 Oct 2021, 19:24

hello, i have a question. i have a few dim chase playbacks but i want to merge them in to a cue list so i van activate them with go and dim them with the fader. is this possible?
Gregory

Re: playbacks in cuelist

Postby Gregory » 27 Oct 2021, 12:49

One way of achieving this would be to create a cue list which autoloads all the chases. The cue list can just have a single cue if you want and if you set the options to Fire First Cue and Kill at 0 the cue list and therefore the chases will fire immediately when you raise the fader and be killed when the fader is put back to zero. The original chases will still exist so you could still fire and kill them separately if you wanted to, having a playback as an autoload doesn't copy the information so any changes to the chases will be used when you fire the cue list. Additionally you could link the chases to a BPM master if you wanted to synchronise them and change the BPM of all of them at the same time, you can set the Speed Multiplier of individual chases to, for example, make one run twice as fast as the others. If you also set the same BPM master as the Speed Source for the cue list and set the key profile to include Tap Tempo for example using the NightClub profile, pressing the tap tempo button of the cue list will update the BPM master and therefore by extension any chases also connected to that BPM master.