PC Suite Simulator Load Error - OneApp.IGCC

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

c-j-y

PC Suite Simulator Load Error - OneApp.IGCC

Postby c-j-y » 06 Jul 2021, 14:24

Hi all,

I'm trying to load up a Quartz Simulator on PC, however I'm getting an errors saying OneApp.IGCC.WinService is preventing the software from running, and is occupying port 808. Apparently this is an Intel Graphics related service, and I have disabled them from the Windows Services panel, however I still cannot load Titan Simulator. I have also disabled my Firewall. Any help here would be great. Cheers.
Gregory

Re: PC Suite Simulator Load Error - OneApp.IGCC

Postby Gregory » 06 Jul 2021, 14:32

If you open up Task Manager can you see the OneApp.IGCC.WinService in the full list of applications (e.g. by switching to the Details tab)? If so you can either click End Task to try and kill it or right-click and select Go to Service(s) where you can right-click and select Stop which is a slightly nicer way to stop a service.
htevents

Postby htevents » 28 Aug 2021, 12:12

To kick this topic:

Is there a more permanent way to prevent this service to run after restart? Every time I restart the PC I have to kill the servide to start Titan Go. When I forget it and try to start Titan Go, it won't connect to the server (Titan Server won't start at all) and I have to restart the pc, then kill the service and only then I can start Titan Go (or Simulator).

I don't want to just delete the folder in Wondows System 32, because it might harm the OS?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 28 Aug 2021, 12:55

You can disable it from starting by going to Task Manager -> Services tab -> Open Services (at the bottom) -> right-click Intel(R) Graphics Command Center Service and select Properties -> (in the General tab) set Startup type to Disabled -> Apply

(full explanation in the troubleshooting guide here)
Gusti

Postby Gusti » 23 Sep 2021, 17:30

i have problem running Titan PC SUITE,
I've waited more than 1 hour for the program to run but it only shows Starting Titan .
i have tried to install v11.0 to v11.4 correctly but no change.
Anyone know how to solve this?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 23 Sep 2021, 17:56

Gusti wrote:i have problem running Titan PC SUITE,
I've waited more than 1 hour for the program to run but it only shows Starting Titan .
i have tried to install v11.0 to v11.4 correctly but no change.
Anyone know how to solve this?

Have you tried the fix in the posts above, specifically stopping and disabling the Intel Graphics Command Center Service from automatically starting?

If that doesn't help you might find the 'Titan: Grey Pulsing Screen' guide helpful.