Titan one simulator version 11.3

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

Imam ghozali

Titan one simulator version 11.3

Postby Imam ghozali » 07 Aug 2019, 14:00

Dear all.
I would like to ask all of you to help resolving my problem with titan one simulator version 11.3. I have used recommended CPU system windows 7 for running titan one simulator vers.11.3 paired with artnet dmx512. My problem is my dmx universe out transmites randomly unrecogniced data output every 10 minutes once, so that all fixtures that paired wih that universe have randomly movements about 5 seconds and then work normally again. I have tried to change my PC system , but that problem still occur.
niclights
The eManual

Re: Titan one simulator version 11.3

Postby niclights » 07 Aug 2019, 14:32

This is by design. The Titan Simulator is intended for training, pre-programming or as a demonstration of the interface. It is not designed to be used for events. The spoiler does not occur when using Avoiltes hardware with physical DMX outputs, for example the TitanOne dongle or Titan Mobile.
Imam ghozali

Postby Imam ghozali » 08 Aug 2019, 08:00

If I want to expand dmx universe paired artnet combined titan one dongle, is it can running ? Thanks before for your advice.
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 13 Sep 2019, 14:18

It is not possible to expand the number of universes that can be output with a TitanOne (although you could use a DMX buffer/splitter to send the same DMX down two lines). If you require more DMX universes you could upgrade to a Titan Mobile which allows up to 16 universes over Art-Net or sACN (and up to 64 universes with the addition of TitanNet Processors to process the universes). At some point soon the T2 should become available, this would allow 2 DMX universes of output.