Winamp Timecode

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

Locoman

Winamp Timecode

Postby Locoman » 13 May 2018, 21:28

Hi,

I recorded yesterday for the first time the winamp timecode but I have many problems with it. I search for any help and answers in the forum but was not enough.

When I play the music for timecode, everything was OK until the cue 6, 5 seconds after cue 6, appear the light from cue 5 and in cue 7 that it is a blackout don't do the blackout. And during the next number of the show (track 3) happens the same. I didn't see all the show, but maybe are more problems than this one.
How can I send the show file to you to see if I'm doing something wrong?
This is very important to me because I have the same show in 3 venues and with different operators and it is important to have the show well done.
Thank you
Locoman

Re: Winamp Timecode

Postby Locoman » 15 May 2018, 16:54

Any help please?
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 15 May 2018, 17:10

If you playback the cue list manually or change to Internal Timecode do you still experience the same problem? It may not be related however there is an issue that the time received from Winamp can jump around slightly which if Titan sees the time go backwards it will re-fire the cue so fades may not run correctly. Version 11, which was released today, now ignores minor glitches from Winamp to avoid this from happening.
Locoman

Postby Locoman » 15 May 2018, 17:31

Hi,

Manually works fine. I didn't try with internal timecode.

Ok, I will try with v11.

Thank you