SHUTTING DOWN QUARTZ and screen configuration.

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

jaimemar

SHUTTING DOWN QUARTZ and screen configuration.

Postby jaimemar » 26 Oct 2017, 11:39

I´m very happy to introduce to our technicians Avolites Quartz Console.
I´ve some stupid questions.
In order to shut down the console i only need to push the button, and inmediately the sistem stops and shuts down. Any posibility to put extra security options to make that? for example, the needed to push it 3 seconds continuosly and after that push again. A pop up asking for confirmation? I think the sistem now with this issue ( for me ) is not very stable.
I have a little problem with our operators with screen configuration.
We have an All in one 27" cpu to move titan mobile. When i put the screen with my mobile, the assigment part of the screen doesn´t adjust with phisical faders. I think it could be fine in future realeases that i can make my own screen distributions, with sizes and positions , and no so closed to decisions like are actually.
Thanks
Gregory

Re: SHUTTING DOWN QUARTZ and screen configuration.

Postby Gregory » 26 Oct 2017, 12:09

Unfortunately there isn't an option to add a conformation to the shutdown button as this is handled by the operating system.

Could you explain further your issue with the Titan Mobile and All-In-One PC as I'm not completely following?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 26 Oct 2017, 12:11

I think the request is to have the ability to adjust the size of the main touch playbacks area so that they will physically align with the faders.
jaimemar

Postby jaimemar » 26 Oct 2017, 13:11

Gregory wrote:Unfortunately there isn't an option to add a conformation to the shutdown button as this is handled by the operating system.

Could you explain further your issue with the Titan Mobile and All-In-One PC as I'm not completely following?

The shutdown , in other operating system always check for confirmation, and i think this is an error not to implement on it.
Abaout manage windows is as described here "....have the ability to adjust the size of the main touch playbacks area so that they will physically align with the faders..""
Any possibility?
thnks
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 26 Oct 2017, 17:58

The playback display at the bottom of the Titan Mobile window is not configurable, it will resize to fit the overall size of the window. An alternative might be to open the HUD workspace window as well which can be used to display the playback faders and can be resized as with other workspace windows.