Pearl Expert Pro Titan simulator 9.1 keyboard issue

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

Fjensen

Pearl Expert Pro Titan simulator 9.1 keyboard issue

Postby Fjensen » 08 Mar 2016, 16:17

Hi,
Really hope to get some help on this issue.
I have succesfully installed the PC suite onto my Laptop running Windows 10.
When running the Pearl Expert Pro panel using the simulator I cannot use the laptops keyboard as input. Only mouse clicks on buttons works. I am therefore not able to enter any parameters, legends or whatever. I have tried to locate how to activate the "Touch keyboard" as described in the Titan manual, but with no succes.
When using the "Tiger Touch" panel simulator instead, I can with no problem use the keyboard to input.
But I really need the Expert Pro simulator to practice, as this is the console we have on site, and recently updated to newest FW/HW.
Anyone know what I miss?
BR, Finn
Gregory

Re: Pearl Expert Pro Titan simulator 9.1 keyboard issue

Postby Gregory » 08 Mar 2016, 16:25

Please make sure that the application is focused by clicking on the bar at the top of the window. This can often be the problem when using Simulator along side Virtual Panel because when the Virtual Panel is focused text entry goes to that application rather than to Titan.
Fjensen

Re: Pearl Expert Pro Titan simulator 9.1 keyboard issue

Postby Fjensen » 08 Mar 2016, 17:05

Thank you very much! - This was the trick. Would never have come across the idea to click a title bar window in a different window as where I expected to see the impact. :D